What were you taught to believe?
Have you ever questioned your beliefs?
- Do you have problems with formal religion?
- Have you strayed from a religion and now feel further from God? Closer?
- What is religion anyway? A gift? An invention? A bridge? A roadblock?
- Is guilt a part of your religious experience? Does God punish?
- What is God anyway? A concept? A reality? A spirit?
- Did God create mankind? Did we invent God?
- What does God look like? Is God a he, she or it?
- Why are so many Catholics becoming agnostic?
- Ever hear anyone say, “I’m spiritual, not religious” and then wonder what that means?
If you’ve ever pondered these or similar questions, then you’ve come to the right place.
Interview with Evita Ochel from EvolvingBeings.com
Interview with Jim Brown, Genesis Communications.
Jim Brown’s Common Sense syndicated radio show.
Interview with Rick Barber on Radio 850, KOA Denver.
After Midnight with Rick Barber